Who's here this season?

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Hey everyone - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I'm just wondering who is still visiting during the 'cold' months.

I'm hoping that all members who read this in JAN and FEB will just say 'Hi' here :wave: :party:

I know the folks who've been posting, but I would love to hear from those that aren't posting while still checking out TFP :-D

BTW - Waste is here 365 (um... this year it's 366) :wink:

:handwave: HERE!

I'm here just about everyday reading all the posts and chiming in when I feel I can add to a discussion.

My pool is open, but only for its aesthetic beauty :-D at the moment (about 55 degrees F last I checked). But it's crystal clear thanks to everything I've learned here. :goodjob:

Thanks to all for the interesting reading everyone provides! :thumleft: :thumright:

Happy New Year back to everyone as well. I will be a little lighter in the pocket come next month when the gas bill arrives. Had a pool party last weekend. Had the pool @ 85 degrees and the Spa @ 99 Degrees. Someone needs to invent a grill top that fits above the heater vent, yet still allows ample ventilation.

Hey, Ted,

This is a great idea!! It would really be fun if all the "lurkers" signed on to this thread just to let folks know they're out there.

Lurkers, I hung out on the old PF for almost 9 months before I made my first post....just reading and learning.......let this thread be an icebreaker for you.....just post the word "Lurking" if you don't have anything to say for now. It would be a lot of fun to get a couple hundred posts on this one thread. :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone I am still here had so much snow early this year I have to look twice to find the pool. I check in every day to see what the pool family is up to. Oh I never brought this up before there is a ski lodge next door to me and there having a good winter. :santa:
I'm watching
Ric w.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm here everyday to learn. I have any undersize filter and a power robbing pump that is all going to be changed out this spring. I don't like to type to much so I don't post very often. I'm here to learn. I have my strange ways to put my pool to bed for the winter and open up in the spring. It works for me is all I can say. In Central NY, we must be ready for -25 deg temps and winterize the pool for it. The pool shed is undersize but I'm not going to rebuild it. I'll make due with what I have.

Solor panels is a thought but I'm not sure I will go that way this summer; the back of the pool faces due south. The house is a total electric house so there is no gas, I'd rather not go for oil or propane fired heater.

I'm just reading and learning.

I am here, just got back from a Ski Trip to the White Mountains.

Gorgeous area, we are already planning next years xmas trip to this area again.

Unfortunately our pool is now covered by 5 feet of snow, on a positive note, lets see some algae grow now :)

Rik

Im here

It's a beautiful sunny 42 degrees here in Oklahoma. Even though it gets pretty cold here, I do not close my pool. It's just too pretty to look at. Right now my water temp is 39F. I'm getting ready to grab a cold beer and go get the 2 or 3 leaves off the bottom. Check and adjust my Ph. Have a wonderful winter!

Donnie

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.