What furniture works on a wet deck?

Jun 3, 2011
Not a lot out there on line says it's waterproof. Just looking for a chaises and an accompanying table between them that ideally I could leave on the wet deck 24/7, but I could accept something I just remove from the pool and don't have to towel dry or anything in a desert climate. Anyone have any ideas on this or any creative wet deck scenarios? (pics?)

I'm also looking for a 9' or 10' cantilever umbrella that tilts/rotates/rolls that won't break in strong winds (metal parts not plastic). Please advise good or bad experiences with this.

Lowes and home depot around here have those aderondak style chaise style chairs (2 piece w/ sloped ottoman) that are a heavy PVC type material that would probably be great to stay sitting in water. They seem pretty sturdy. As for a cantilevered umbrella not really sure as I'm looking for one as well. Again home depot had one on clearance, norm $350 for $200. Of course they were all gone when I went back with the truck :(

We found some 9' aluminum umbrellas on Overstock.com for around $50. They are the crank style with a tilt feature. We haven't used them yet, so I can't speak to durability...but purchasing two 9' umbrellas for $100 isn't too shabby.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.