Help me ID this skimmer and what satellite valve I need

Jul 25, 2011
Tucson, Az
Hello all! After reading on this forum what I need to do to activate my MD I went to the local pool place and picked up a satellite valve. I went back to the pool all excited only to drop it in and note it sits crooked. There is the pump hole, the hole to the MD and then this cap looking thing that sticks up and prevents the satellite from seating. The hole with the larger recess is to the MD and the other goes to the pump. Any help you can give to get this MD working is much appriciated! If it helps, the permits I found said this pool was installed back in 1973 :hammer:

Thanks!
Andrew

IMG_20110721_102638.jpg

So, no one knows? Please?? lol I tried a few online places and they don't know. And have taken the picture to a couple local places and they don't know. I'm about to start pulling over the pool people I see driving down the street and ask them. :-\

Andrew

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.