92 ounces of bleach on sale-Chlorox Brand

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
At Krogers they have their buy 10 save 5.00 sale now on chlorox bleach. So for under 8.00 you can get more than 3 big jugs.

Not sure if this would help anyone, but thought I would throw it out there. I am going to pick me up some and stock up on bleach. This year with the temps I seem to be going through bleach a little quicker.

thabeezer said:
It wasn't in my weekly ad for Katy.

I am not sure if it was in the ad or not, but I was in the store shopping yesterday and saw it. May want to check out your locak krogers and see. Only if you are going to buy 10 would it be a deal since it would be 1.80 before the 5.00 off after buying 10.

mynewpool said:
thabeezer said:

I am not sure if it was in the ad or not, but I was in the store shopping yesterday and saw it. May want to check out your locak krogers and see. Only if you are going to buy 10 would it be a deal since it would be 1.80 before the 5.00 off after buying 10.

I'll swing by there after work..thanks for the clarification. I do most of my shopping at HEB so only see Kroger sales through the ad.

thabeezer said:
mynewpool said:
thabeezer said:

I'll swing by there after work..thanks for the clarification. I do most of my shopping at HEB so only see Kroger sales through the ad.

I usually get my bleach at HEB since it is under 3.00 for a big one. I have tried to use generic, but they do not seem to work as well for some reason. I used to get it at Sams, but no card anymore as I could get 3 big ones for under 8.00. But for under 3.00, I can get more bleach than a big jug. I do not worry about it going bad either since I use it everyday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.