Draining issues HELP!!!

I had a horrible algae outbreak that after a week I gave up trying to fight and ended up draining the pool to start over problem is I have an inch of brown gross water that won't drain out of the pool, I tried using the pump to get the last of it but it is too low to over the hose completely any good suggestions on how to get the last of it out??

Intex 15x48 (not 100% sure on the depth) I seem to have maybe found a solution to get most of it, took a cut off garden hose inserted into the drain hole with the threaded end still attached to the pool drain adapter and put that on the hose of our 5gal shop vac, it's slow but beats the heck out of trying to take the shop vac in and out of the pool.

I use a small sump pump I bought from True Value that sucks water out down to about 1/8". It pulls from the bottom of the pump and you just attach a garden hose to it. Was around $40. I use it at the end of the season to get that last bit of water out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.