ID this item found at bottom of pool

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
I inspect my pool every day and found this at the bottom. Just vacuumed 2 days ago and did not notice it, but can't say for sure if it was not there or not. Pool is screened in, so this had to be brought in, not flung by a lawnmower, droped by a bird, etc.

I've checked all the pool toys the kids play with, the manual vacuum, brush, the patio furniture, and the pump / filter system. Nothing else enters the pool area. Looks like some kind of clip.

Its about 1/2" square. Can anyone ID this? TIA.[attachment=0:1w06y3hq]100_4017.jpg[/attachment:1w06y3hq]

Attachments

• 100_4017.jpg
    100_4017.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 387
Its made of hard plastic. The only thing out there with glass is the table and the clips on it are of a completely different style. Not from a mask, at least not any of ours. Last time someone other than my kids were in was a week ago and I can't believe I missed it that long. But next time he is here I will check.

Still looks like a glass retainer clip to me. I am not sure how old your kids are, but my youngest son picks up anything he find remotely interesting and puts it in his pockets. I find all sorts of stuff in his pants and swims suits pockets. Especially when we go to the river to float.

guamguy said:
It looks like it may be the non-skid part that is on the bottom of those plastic chairs.

I agree, I added some inexpensive plastic chairs from the local home center last year. I found something very similar, and it took weeks before I figured out that it came from the bottom of those chairs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.