Need help with a proble with Pool Pilot Soft TouchSC 36 RUSH

Jul 22, 2011
OMG finally someone help me!

My Autopilot Soft Touch SC-36 has 3 yr of use and every thing was OK until now, I have problem with electric swing voltage and the machine burn the pane,l it has been repaired, Technician change the capacitors of the machine but after that I have this problem:

1. Service light single red flash
2. Flow OK light is off
3. No chlorine production

This what already did:
1. Checked the filter, cell, valves, manifold screen, skimmer and every thing is clear
2. checked the tri sensor it was clean
3. The tri sensor cord has continuity

The salt level is OK but there is no chlorine production at all.

Please help me

Re: Need help with a proble with Pool Pilot Soft TouchSC 36

No he took the machine with him a he said he change the capacitor,bridge rectifier and mov. He brings the machine back and we intalled the machine. When I start on the autopilot I have the situation described early.

They should have made sure it worked.

If you installed it, have you gone back over all the connections to make sure they're tight and in the right spot?

Hi I'm so grateful for your help.

I verified everything, all is tight and right.
If the tri sensor is it not working, this is why I don't have chlorine production?

It is indicating a flow issue, which is the single flashing light, and will turn off the chlorine production. Until it is corrected, or resolved, you will not have any chlorine production.
Therefore, I agree with Dave...call back the Service Company that did the work for you. At three years old, it most likely was not a warranty call.

Now its working everything, the problem was that the tri sensor cord was broken. I replaced the cord and ta raaaaa its working.

Thank you very much for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.