Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
This is our 18'x33' buttressfree pool we put in starting April 2006 - we had a low, swampy area of the yard to work with. We brought in Class 5 fill (used for parking lots) and pushed down trees, etc. Enjoy!

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XAZvDSFUoVo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Anna, the rack system is on the north side of the pool set facing south - We don't have any room left between the pool and the woods that isn't all shaded so thats where it went. Its 40' long, 54" high verticles that are concreted into the ground about 18" as well, then 50" at 40 deg angle. The system is covered with chicken wire for support and have posts on the back side for support as well. The water feeds from a diverter into pvc from the center to both of the 4x20' panels at the same time, it feeds out at the top into a combined pvc pipe back to the diverter. We pull the panels for the winter and store in grain bin after blowing out/draining them.

The whole thing looks sort of like a pergola from the end - I hang plants and pool cleaning tools, hoses off it.

Thanks for the description.

Maybe come summer when your system is set up again you could take some photos of the solar panel construct and post them? If you don't have your own Website I'd be glad to offer you a page on mine.

We're very limited on space: steep wooded hill on one side and the path to the vegetable patch on the other. I can't put panels on/near the front because that would obstruct the path but I might be able to put a raise panel thing like yours on the hill side.

Something to think about while staring lasers into the block of ice which is my pool.

Anna

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.