Moving new pool to new house???

Jul 25, 2010
We had our pool installed Sept.2010 and now we are buying a new house so the pool will be moved. I have a few questions about doing this.

1. Should we pay a company to move the pool and reinstall the pool for us?

or should we take the pool down ourselves and pay them to install for us?

2. Do we need a new liner when the plan is to have the pool taken down and reinstalled within a few days of each other?

3. The new backyard has a large opening for the pool but there are several very large Oaks that surrounding the property and I know that means leaves in the pool. Is there some type of large netting I can hang above the pool to cut down on the leaves getting in the pool or a retractable cover on a reel that I can install on the pool to use year round to help with leaves.

Cutting the trees really isn't an option because they are Majestic Oaks.

If the pool is more than a year old you're probably going to need a new liner.

Whether you move it or have someone move it, all depends on your ability. it's not a huge problem to move but you need to be careful taking it down and putting it back up.

We have huge oaks and the leaves aren't a real problem except a couple times a year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.