How much should an AGP install cost?

We just installed our pool in April this year, and I believe the installation was about $2300. We didn't have a tree taken down, but the ground was more than 2 feet out of level, so there was a lot of digging. Also the deep end significantly raised our installation price. We live in the DC suburbs, where things may be a little more expensive than where you live. I hope this information helps.
Ruth

CUTiger78 said:
Since you said your dad & brother did the install, I figure it should have cost nothing.

Maybe I figured wrong....

They did do it, but they were spending normal working days doing it (they work for themselves doing home repairs and electrical work, etc). So I agreed to pay them for their time (might as well pay them as someone else). It took a lot longer to get the ground ready and pool installed than any of us had figured though... so I was just wondering what some other AGP builds cost to compare it to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.