Sizing SWG

tone100

Jul 12, 2008
Hello. I'm considering converting over to salt. I'm still not sure about picking the right size SWG. My pool is around 13,000 gallons. I'm in Dallas where its over 100 degrees quite often during the summer. The pool is also in full sun most of the day. I've been looking at the Compupool systems due to the price and the reviews on here. I know the CPSC16 is too small. Would the CPSC24 be large enough to where I wont have to run it at 100% all of the time? I'm on a budget and $500 for a SWG system is cheap. I'll go to the CPSC36 if I have to but would like to save the $100 if possible.

Also I have OK flagstone coping and an attached raised spa with OK flagstone waterfall. Will salt degrade this? Do I need to seal it and if so what sealer is best for this application?

Thanks for any help.

I have a 2 speed pump and run the low for around 8 hours a day and the high for 1 1/2 just to skim the top. Do you think the CPSC24 will have a high enough output?

Also any other insight on sealing the flagstone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.