Totally lost!!

Jul 18, 2011
Florida
Hello and thank you for creating this site, I'm pretty sure I'll learn a lot here. I just got my agp installed, they change the hose for PVC because it was going to be easy for me to clean the filter however they didn't teach me how to do it. Yesterday my kids throw some toys in the pool and it seems that some of them got stickers or tag prices and I can see some papers in the little basket next to the filter. There's 2 valves in the filter system that go to the pool, one from the cartridge and one from this little basket. My pool is an 18' round 54", my filter is a Waterway Clear Water II 100 sqft cartridge system with 1.5 pump. What should I do? Please help me!!! :?

Welcome to TFP!

Those valves are there to let you work on your pump and filter without losing water from the pool.

Turn the pump off. Close both valves. Remove the basket lid and clean it out. Put the basket lid back on. Open both valves and turn the pump back on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.