Kleen-a-tron

recoil

Aug 10, 2007
This robot stopped climbing the walls. It will move around the bottom erratically. As I look at it, it seems as though it's not "sticking" to the wall. It attempts to go up but begins to float away from the wall, like there isn't enough water jet pressure to keep it stuck to the wall.

Sometimes as it's moving along the bottom, the handle will appear to "pop up" and it will stop for a second and then keep going; sometimes it'll change directions. I tried putting a float on the handle and did not see a difference.

Anybody seen anything like that?

Belts were replaced.

I do have a ton of kinks in the power wire - but I don't think that's keeping it from climbing.

Steve

I don't know the Kleen-a-tron, but my Dolphin has that problem when the debris bag is either full or has gotten extra dirty over several uses. At that point I wash the bag out and run it through the laundry and it is fine again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.