New one from rainy germany

LOL, yes, my grass is green, and it have to be cut twice a week :roll:
We have a very warm april, but now its about 20C (68F) in the air and RAIN every day :rant:
My water has the same temperature, but when the sun came out it goes up to 30C (86F) in two days, my solar heating is very important here, without it it isn´t possible to get the water warm.
I hope it will be better in the next weeks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Don't feel bad. It could also have been "auf" (on) or "bei" (by). The preposition depends on the noun the verb links to.

I said that must have been a lot of work to install and did he do it all by himself and he said yes, but the neighbors helped with the concrete and then I suggested that the neighbors get to come over and use the pool.

Oh, and he's located north of Dortmund (Dortmunder beer, yay!) near the Dutch border. Kind of.

A hard working man, that's for sure. Did you look at the install pics on his Website? Talk about precision and attention to detail!

Frank, welcome to TFP!!

'Ich sprechen kein' Deutsch (that's the best I can do :( ) :-D

It's always great to have a little international 'flavor' here :goodjob:

And, like Mats (HenryPorter), you have the attention to detail and patience to do the job correctly :cheers:

Don´t worry, i will post in english, its an american forum :-D
And yes, it was much work to do it, but i have read about the danger by a groung out of level. And the pol is not far away from the house, so i don´t want a tsunami in our living room :lol:

In the last 5 Jears i was a member of the S10 Forum in USA, because i owned a ´91 S10 PU , that i have sold this jear.
In that forum i have exercised writing in english.
Its not perfect, but i do my very best :)