Apr 4, 2007
SW Indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
white-trash-repairs-kids-the-pools-fixed.jpg

Just because you can't see beer cans doesn't mean they weren't involved. And the redneck in me looks at that photo and knows without a doubt that somewhere along the line, there was beer involved. Cheap beer. We're talking Old Milwaukee or Busch here. I would petition duraleigh for a second opinion but I am pretty sure he would agree.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Flotsam said:
LOL !!! This MUST be in LA !! (Lower Alabama) :party: :whoot: :cheers:
Naw, we'd never use a perfectly good jack. It'd be a cinder block or two (even though we'd have to take them from under the 66 fairlane sitting in the front yard). And no ratchet strap either. It'd be bungee's and duck tape! :mrgreen:

Bama Rambler said:
Flotsam said:
LOL !!! This MUST be in LA !! (Lower Alabama) :party: :whoot: :cheers:
Naw, we'd never use a perfectly good jack. It'd be a cinder block or two (even though we'd have to take them from under the 66 fairlane sitting in the front yard). And no ratchet strap either. It'd be bungee's and duck tape! :mrgreen:

Im with you on this one. Appears to be pretty sophiticated, no duct tape, bungees or twisty-ties involved. :hammer: :hammer:

And that BBQ heater has a great story - at least the you tube one does: just a dad trying (and succeeding) in giving his daughter a pool party for her birthday. During the winter. Somewhere with snow. And it's too pretty to be redneck engineering.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.