LED lighting question

sbh

Jul 18, 2011
Hi there, I have a question about some pool lights. Have an L shaped vinyl liner pool - 24 x 40 ( 16 x 24 deep butting up to a 16 x 24 shallow). Have one light on the deep end shining down the 40' stretch and also have another light on the shallow end pointing down the 24 feet stretch toward the steps. These are the old standard white Pentair lights. Want to switch over to the LED Intellibrite lights but not sure that I care to go with the 5G colored ones (expense and probably wouldn't use the different colors anyway) - thinking more like the white. But if I went with the white, not sure which wattage I should get. The liner is medium dark blue. Any advice is appreciated - just replaced liner and need to make a decision on these lights very soon.
SBH

We did a 16x32 ft pool and we put two LED lights in the pool, the are the G5's we love the color changing lights- it may be over kill on lighting in our pool but it is an entertainment pool as we do not have children so we like the bright lights, the LEDs are great so far

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.