How to connect inatex vacuum to my pool

Jul 16, 2011
I am new to owning a pool and I have watched the DVD Inatex provided me with when I purchased my 15 x48 above ground pool. I had alge in my pool but now it has settled to the bottom of the pool and I understand to vacuum it but I cannot figure out how to set up the vacuum. I did purchase a hth vacuum hose but it doesn't connect to my pool (as stated in a previous post). Can someone explain step by step how to use this vacuum because I don't want to empty my pool and start over.

The maintenance kit provided with the pool has a place for my garden hose and a small pouch to catch the results. I don't understand how this vacuums the residue on the bottom of my pool out.

BTW, I am scheduled to have a pool party on Sunday - 7/17. Please help.....

I have some bad news........the vacuum that comes with some of the pools is the kind you use with the water hose as you have described. They are only good for picking up larger debris and the force of the water shoots the debris into the bag. They will not get any of the smaller particles out such as dead algae. You will need a better vacuum than the one that came with the pool. You will find out that you seem to be wasting your time with these. :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.