Moles and Pool Temp

Mar 19, 2011
Cave City, KY
Two unrelated questions here:
1. I have a weather website and I would like to add the pool temperature. I can add a temp sensor to the weather station (Davis VP2) for about $130 which is a bit more than I would like to spend. Does anyone know of any options that cost less?

2. I have a 30' above ground pool. When installing the liner, they put a 45 degree slope (about 6') made of sand where the bottom and the sides of the pool meet. My understanding is that this is a major stress point where the weight/pressure of the water needs to be dispersed. The issue here is that moles are tunneling under the pool. :grrrr: they have moved the sand out of this area in many places and the liner has stretched to fill in the holes/tunnels. Has any one else had this issue? Is this something that should be worried about? Other than replacing the liner, any ideas on how to fix it? Should I just wait and see what happens?

Dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.