Does anyone know how durable Radiant Metric Round Pools are?

Re: Does anyone know how durable Radiant Metric Round Pools

Crzyfrlss1 said:
Did you check out their brochure?

http://radiantpools.com/images/uploads/ ... Bro_10.pdf

Seems like a really well built pool but I think many don't own one because of the cost.

I like that they have a very nice warranty but I doubt many actually need it.
I did but I wanted to get an opinion from a TFP owner if there was one. The price is steep but it "LOOKS" sturdy and easy to assemble. Traditional Steel sided AGPs look too complicated for me and the installers in Columbus, GA cost more than the pool itself so ordering this pool is actually cheaper for me.

I live in Maine and had a radiant Metric pool installed last year. It was put semi-inground. We have had no problems with the pool. Very durable am very pleased with the pool. Absolutely no issues with pool.

sm4967 said:
I live in Maine and had a radiant Metric pool installed last year. It was put semi-inground. We have had no problems with the pool. Very durable am very pleased with the pool. Absolutely no issues with pool.
Thanks for the response! Do you have any pictures you could post or email to me?

sm4967 said:

Do you know what your installer did (if anything) for drainage around the pool? I want to put one of these in our yard next year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.