I'm looking for LED lights for my BBQ Island

Nightmare

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
Riverside, CA
I want to add some lights to the BBQ Island. Most of the Islands you see pre-built have the 'Puck' style halogen lights. I don't like them and they get very hot.

I want something low wattage, so I think LED is the way to go. I'm sure someone must make sets of lights that I can just drill and mount. If they had a remote comtrol, that would be even better.

Has anyone got something like this on their landscaping?

At some point after the BBQ is done, I'll need to find some Landscape lights too. I've looked a little bit at the Vista Outdoor LED lights.

I installed some 1 watt LED puck lights under my kitchen cabinets and they are pretty awesome - is that the kinda thing you are looking for?

Are you looking for color too? The only RGB pucks I know of are higher end theatrical stuff. The price would get prohibitive with controllers, etc.

Nightmare said:
I want to add some lights to the BBQ Island. Most of the Islands you see pre-built have the 'Puck' style halogen lights. I don't like them and they get very hot.

I want something low wattage, so I think LED is the way to go. I'm sure someone must make sets of lights that I can just drill and mount. If they had a remote comtrol, that would be even better.

Has anyone got something like this on their landscaping?

At some point after the BBQ is done, I'll need to find some Landscape lights too. I've looked a little bit at the Vista Outdoor LED lights.

LED flex strip lights are the way to go, can do single color or RGB with remote control, pls PM me for add'l info

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.