Polaris 9300 or TigerShark

May 26, 2011
Orange, TX
I'm torn between these two and need help deciding. I have two friends who have the tigershark and are happy with them. However the Polaris appears to be abit more attractive in functionality and it comes with a cart. The Polaris is more expensive, (thus leading me to believe it may possibly be better, (motto, you get what you pay for :lol: ), but I can still get it at the sale price and additonal rebate, which actually makes it cheaper than the Tigershark. My PB recommeds the Polaris and use to sell the Tigershark, but got away from them due to them hanging on the pool drains. But I haven't heard of that problem from my two references. I think the Polaris 9300 will clean faster than the Tigershark, thus adding an additional feature. The 9300 is still abit new, thus some uncertainity in that as well. Comment for me on a pathforward... Currently leaning towards the 9300 as I can get it cheaper than the Tigershark and would like to believe it is a better machine, but can't be certain of that..... :hammer:
Thanks

Well I went ahead and ordered the Polaris 9300 for $895 with $100 Visa rebate. PB said Tigershark hangs on drains and another person said the Tigershark has hung on his wall pool returns before and tore the track off. We will see how she performs, obviously when the pool construction is complete!!!!

Well I have used the Polaris 9300 for six days now and I can't say any bad comments. Of course this is my first robot, but it does a great job, filter is easy to clean and it hasn't hung up on anything. It has yet to get on top of the 6" deep sun shelf, but I suspect it won't because the water is not deep enough... So far extremely happy with the performance of this machine...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.