RSS Feed

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I ran out of room for links at the top of the page and needed to add an archive for the newsletter. In order to make space, I have removed the RSS Feed button. So far as I can tell, it was only ever used by one or two people.

HOWEVER, the feature still exists. So, if you would like to set up a feed of the posts at TFP, simply follow this link:
http://www.troublefreepool.com/smartfeed_url.php

If you need any support setting up a feed, please see the help menu of your RSS software.

Sean

Obviously the great majority of us agree with your decision and appreciate your leadership. :p
SeanB, thanks for all your hard work, no kidding, thank you and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family :santa:

btw, I did notice that the 'spread' is/was going outside the 'lines' on the links!..thought about asking you about it, but no reason now :-D :oops: :!: ...nap time.

Joyce

theplant said:
Hi Sean

Is there a corresponding URL for RSS feeds with the new phpbb version? The old one no longer works.

Thanks!
Marc

My reports indicated that there was only one person using RSS so I removed the link a while back - forgot about this post. Unless I hear that there is significant demand, we won't have RSS.

Sorry

Sorry, there is just not enough interest. After a full year of avialability and a link on every page, only one user ever used it. It may be the least popular feature we have ever had.

I think the vast majority of members prefer to just come to the site to read messages.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.