Adding a Jandy Automated Valve to Aqualink RS

Jun 20, 2011
Hey guys, need some expert opinion here!

I have a Jandy Neverlube valve that diverts water flow to a dedicated line for a Polaris 360. I also have an Aqualink RS with several available AUX buttons. How would I go about installing an automated switch onto the current Neverlube valve and interfacing it with the Aqualink control center?

Thanks!

I'll have to grab a PDF of the Aqualink RS manual. The buy that installed this panel before I moved in didn't leave it.

It's not that I want to set the valve itself to the AUX botton. It's that I want the AUX button to start the Polaris 360. So I push Aux, this valve turns and the water flow is directed into the sweeper pipe. Thanks for the link, I'll keep reading.

This is probably the manual for your unit, though there is some chance that you have a slightly different model.

What you want to do is a standard feature of the AquaLink RS. There are a couple of steps to get it all working, but it isn't really difficult.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.