Krauly Kruiser Problem

Jul 9, 2011
I installed a new Pentair Intelliflo pump on my pool last year after my Super II died. As soon as the new pump was installed, my old Krauly Classic stopped working well. It had worked perfectly with the old Super II pump for several years. I figured it was worn out, so replaced with the Kruiser model. It has never cleaned properly even tho I have verified proper vacuum according to instructions.

Finally read the install instructions and realized I hadn't really balanced the Kruiser. No matter where I put weights, the unit always sat back like it had too much weight. So I removed all weights and the same thing happened. Is there a way to add to the buoyancy of a Kruiser? Is there some other reason that would make it "sit" too much?

Thanks.

25,000 gal inground gunite, 3' - 8.5', Pentair Intelliflo pump, Hayward cartridge filter

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.