Pool Builder and Pool Store Owner came by my house today....

texasdad

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 10, 2011
DFW Metro
My pool was just built this spring. The PB (who also owns local pool store) called this AM to ask if he could come by with a potential customer who wants a pool similiar to mine. Of course; I like to show off.

The PB directions for pool care at completion were to bring a water sample in weekly and add whatever......... pool schooled..

While looking at my pool the PB commented that I hadn't been in the store since spring - did I hire a pool service to clean and balance the pool? He also said the pool looked very clean, cleaner then most. Pointed out to the potential customer how clean/sparkly my pool was and that they would have the exact same equipment.

I told the PB that I did all them chemicals myself, no service. I bought a test kit and used mostly just Clorox and Muratic. He just shook his head and didn't say anything else. I'm not sure what he was thinking..........

Re: Pool Builder and Pool Store Owner came by my house today

HOOK = "Of course; I like to show off"
LINE = "Pointed out to the potential customer how clean/sparkly my pool was and that they would have the exact same equipment."
SINKER = " no service. I bought a test kit and used mostly just Clorox and Muratic."

Great Job!! :goodjob:

:cheers:

Re: Pool Builder and Pool Store Owner came by my house today

I wish I had that opportunity!! The closest pool store to me doesn't carry liquid chlorine because "it's so weak" and I said "ok, do you have any tablets without stabalizer" she said they had cal hypo! I said that's worse... :shock:

PS manager's response was "Well don't you want to freshen up the pool water anyways?" That's their solution to it, add bunch of expensive stuff to pool then drain it right back out (Logic? Anyone seen my logic? he's missing!) I told her "That makes me sad".

On my way into the neighborhood immediately after that I saw our water district has posted signs for voluntary water conservation.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.