The IntelliFlo displays all alarms and warnings on the control panel display. When an alarm or warning condition exists, the corresponding LED will be lit on the display. All control buttons are disabled until the alarm or warning is acknowledged with the ENTER button. Press the RESET button to clear the alarm once the fault condition has been resolved.
IF YOU FORGET EVERYTHING, REMEMBER ONLY ONE!
THE SECRET HANDSHAKE
The secret handshake is what you do before you turn your back on IntelliFlo.
Make sure the square FILTER button and the round START/STOP buttons are lit up and if not, press them to light them.
Before you call us, check the following:
1. Is the power light on? It is located to the left of the touchpad and should be green. If the power light is on, the square FILTER MODE button should be green and the round START/STOP button should be green. THE PUMP SHOULD NOT SAY STOPPED. This is the way the pump should be whenever you leave it. If these lights were not on and you have now corrected it, your pump should return to its normal status and the display should read PRIMING, RUNNING CYCLES, RUNNING SCHEDULE, or RUNNING in a specific FEATURE. IF NO, proceed to step #2.
INTELLIFLO ALERTS / ALARMS / PROCEDURES
SERVICE SYSTEM SOON-
This alert is to tell you one thing. Your filter is getting dirty. When in normal pump operation, you can press the UP/DOWN arrow until the FILTER STATUS is displayed. It was set to zero when installed and when the proper BACKWASH procedure is done on IntelliFlo, it will reset to zero. If your system is approaching or at 100%, it is time to BACKWASH if you have a DE filter or clean your cartridges if you have a cartridge filter. Follow the procedure in the BACKWASH MODE for either type filter. Note: at 100% status, your pump is not managing flow, it is managing the damage to your filters and not saving energy as it does every day.
With IntelliFlo, backwashing is no different than a standard pump with a clock. Remember, the round START/STOP button is no different than on/off switch. So let's begin....
1. Your filter is at 100% filter status. Press START/STOP to turn off the pump if it's on.
2. Move the backwash valve to the backwash position.
3. Press the square BACKWASH button. Press the round START/STOP button. The pump will run and turn off.
4. After it stops, press the START/STOP button again. The pump will run and turn off.
5. Move the backwash valve back to the filter position.
6. Press the square FILTER BUTTON, press the round START/STOP button. Both should be lit green before you leave. Your filter is now at 0% filter status.