Check out this picture of BBB bliss

skamp

May 22, 2010
Cypress, TX
I had to take a picture of what is possible with BBB. I looked at my pool this morning and it was like looking through glass. I had people at work ask me why the steps were not covered in water. :lol: The 1st step is about 6" of water, the lower step ~18" and the bottom, where the drain is, is about 7.5' deep. At night with the lights it is almost 100% clear without the little tiny particles floating around. BBB and a DE filter = bliss. BTW, this was taken with my iPhone so it actually looks better in person. :whoot:

bbb.jpg

Steve

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Why would you want to see all those specks at the bottom of the pool :mrgreen:
Nice pool :goodjob: but I am not jealous because our pool looks just like yours HA HA :whoot: :cheers: :cheers:

maybe this one would make you feel better? Owe it to all you guys & girls.. Jason is awesome and all the mods. Not many forums that have a community like this.

Attachments

• IMAG0521.jpg
    IMAG0521.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 344
cleanpool said:
that really is a pretty pool. i'm working hard to make mine the same,with bbb and testing. how often do you clean or vacumn. is this a vinyl pool.

It is a pebble finsh. I brush once a week and have a Polaris vacuum that runs daily. I also dont have a lot of trees and leaves around so normally the skimmers and vacuum are empty.

Steve

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.