Check out this picture of BBB bliss

I LOVE that when you take a pic of your pool, you can barely tell it is even filled with water!!! I swear that anytime I show anybody a "pool pic" they always comment about the water and the most often is, "Is that pool even filled with water?" Uh, yeah .... it is a "pool"!!!

Just sitting at the edge of mine and can see that leaf on the bottom at the farthest point and am saying to self, "Your mine leaf, your mine ... just let me get hot enough to jump in again, and I will OWN YOU !!!!

Great looking pool ...congrats!!!!

That's an awesome finish on your pool! Can pebbles like that be added to an already plaster pool? My pool at the house we just bought is a plain white finish looks like it was done about 10-12 years ago. Would be nice to update it with something really appealing.

twoolley said:
That's an awesome finish on your pool! Can pebbles like that be added to an already plaster pool? My pool at the house we just bought is a plain white finish looks like it was done about 10-12 years ago. Would be nice to update it with something really appealing.

I dont think so. The way they do the pebble finish is they have a truck that mixes the plaster and pebbles and then they apply the mixed material to the pool. Here is a link to my build thread and it has the pebble surface application on page 4.

http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthread ... 007!/page4

Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.