Making sure I am testing correctly with TF100 test kit

G

I bought the TF100 test kit and have been following the directions on the box but I just wanted to make sure I was doing a few of the test correctly.

On testing the CC it says to put in 5 drops of the R003 and see if the color changes back to red/pink. When I put the drops in it does not change, but today I put it aside while I was doing all the other test and when I was done with them I looked at it and it had turned back to pink/red. So should I be looking for a instant change or should I be waiting 5 min or so for the color change to see if I have CC?

On the CYA it says to hold the tube at my waist and add until I can not see the black dot at the bottom. Does that mean I should not be able to see black at all or just not be able to make out a clear dot and is there a exact distance instead of around waist?

Thanks Keith

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.