Recommendations for pool vacuum

I could not be happier than I am with my Aquabot turbo. Just drop it in and forget it for two hours. Come back to a perfectly vacuumed pool. It runs on it's own pump and filter, so no bulky hoses to deal with. They're a bit pricey, but worth it in my book. I was able to pay about half price buying one on Craigslist.

I can highly recommend the Zodiac Barcuda MX8. I've used one for about a month and the only thing it doesn't vacuum is my steps.
It is a vacuum so it uses your skimmer suction or a dedicated suction cleaner line.
It does a great job with medium to small leaves and debris.
I don't believe it would do well with large leaves like Magnolia or palms, in fact it will probably stop it up.

They are on sale now at PoolSupplySales.com for $389 w/ free shipping.
http://www.poolsupplysales.com/Zodiac_B ... 2godFRrjYg

Zodiac is running a $100 Visa mail in rebate until 7/31/2011, (so $289 total). :party:
It is a slight PITA to comply with and they estimate 8 weeks to get your rebate, but it's still $100 back. :cheers:

Best of luck,
John

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.