Looking 4 replacement Top Rails

Jul 6, 2011
I own an Atlantic Seaside 15' Round AG pool. I am replacing the liner and would like new top rails as well. Top rail is 3/4 inch wide (see pic). I also posted pic of uprights. Internet searches are fruitless. Called Atlantic and they do not return calls. Any suggestions where to locate parts? Thanks.

Attachments

• upright.JPG
    upright.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 212
  • toprail.JPG
    toprail.JPG
    498.4 KB · Views: 197
I haven't tried..But, you could alway's cut some decking board's&fast. them to the top ..If pool is flush like it look's I bet you could get a really nice finish'd look& wouldn't cost that much..Use some metal l bracket's& some screw's to fasten...

if u could u that grey decking board it would hold up reel good, I make shower boards (matts) for why i work with that from lowes and and it is best thing ,holds up reel good from bleech and other chemical they clean with,they are 2 yrs. old.
ill try to put pic., u can cut it and roter like wood . just a thought
DSC01977.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

Thanks for the input! Not sure what I would "attach" new materials to..... sides of pool are thin corrugated steel with overlaping liner & plastic coping topped off by the 3/4 inch square rails... if I get rid of the rails I have, I am left with plastic coping & uprights... & "T" connectors. Has anyone ever priced new fabricated rails at fab shop? Seems like a lot of trouble for a 9 year old $700 pool : )

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.