Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP might be the new "poolforum"....

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP might be the new "poolforum"....

My name is Brad, we installed our vinyl 18x36 inground in 2004. After making a big mistake of starting out with Baquacil, we converted to chlorine about the same time that I found poolforum.com. That site was incredible - very well run, good test kits, and lots of great advice from very seasoned pool owners.

I think everyone probably knows that poolforum.com has been pretty much inactive for well over a year, and only people that signed up and already have an account can post there. So it's great to see a new, up to date site like Trouble Free Pools come along. Hopefully this can an even better version of the old "poolforum".

Looking forward to spring opening 2008, as always.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Brad, Glad you joined us. Welcome aboard!!!!
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

4. Back To Top    #4
    Brad, glad you joined us! We just try to help as many pool owners as we can and have some fun along the way. If we continue to do those two things, then I feel like we are successful.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.