FC 5.5
CC .5
TC 6.0
Ph 7.5
TA 130
CH 260
CYA 40
Salt 3500

Pool calculator says not to add anything but I know I should add CYA but I don't know how much. Should I add anything else?

if you list CYA as 40 as your current reading and 70 as your target, it should give you an amount to add based on the pool water volume you input at the top of the page :goodjob:

You put the numbers you currently have in the first box and the numbers you want in the second box. So, your CYA first box woudl be 40 and second box would be 70.

Also, in the bottom box of the first group, if you will list your chlorine source as a SWG and the type of pool you have, it will give suggested levels above most of the box. With TroubleFreePool.com settings, SWG + Fiberglass = CYA of 70-80. You do have to now manually put 70 in the right hand box though - it does not change that automatically for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.