Vacuum recommendation?

Sola

Jul 5, 2011
Hello all. I have a 15'x 48" Intex metal frame pool with a Intex 56635E 1,500 gallon pump. I am really not happy with the vacuum that came with the pool (it's one that connects to a garden hose). So... I am in the market for a new vacuum and I came here for advice. While I would love a fancy schmancy vacuum, I am on a budget and can't spend more than $75 or so on a new one. Any suggestions?

I like our Aqua Broom, but if I had to recommend anything it would be the larger model (although I haven't used it). It works great (the smaller one shown above) but I do wish it had a larger head and perhaps a little more suck.

I also would recommend using the sock that comes with it, inside the main filter (not outside). It still doesn't get the fine stuff, which seems to settle back on the bottom rather quickly. Am now going through the sock drawers to look for a finer stocking material in the hopes that it will filter a little better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.