Merry Christmas to all

ric

Apr 27, 2007
Ohio
As I look out over the kitchen sink at the pool surrounded with a white fence and covered with snow and the christmas lights on I have to think of the look of Christmas (or the North Pole.) Thanks Sean for taking the time with this forum, BBQ forum and the news letter. You did a lot in a short time. Thanks to all for the posts and the ansers submitted from the people and the mods, that was done with unbiased thoughts and treating people with the respect they deserve. I for one have learned so much from everyone's questions and ansers. I can't waite to see what next year brings.

From my heart to all have a great Holiday season
Ric W.
:wave:

Merry Christmas Ric :!: I hope you have a great holiday season and a wonderful winter :handshake: Before you know it we'll be dealing with pool opening questions :-D Thank you for your well wishes, and I'll extend the same warm holiday wishes to everyone who reads this!! -- See y'all in the spring, if you don't hang out here all winter :wink:

I haven't had much time to check into the forums lately (like many others I'm sure)...but I wanted to say Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Holidays! :-D

dan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.