Intex 24' X 12' X 52" Recomended size area for install.

Jun 7, 2011
Columbus, GA
I am thinking about getting an Intex 24'X 12' Ultra frame pool and was wanting to know what the distance was from post to post for the length and width of the pool. I want to put it on a concrete patio I have that is 14' X 29'. Thanks. Also if anyone had any pictures of their rectangle intex, I would like to see them. there aren't many online.

jsf0656 said:
not to steal your thread, but wanted to say hello :wave: i'm in albany about 100 miles SE of you!
HAHA! yeah I noticed that. Thanks so much for the videos on youtube you made btw! Helped me out so much with the decision on getting a Sand filter. Best decision I've ever made for the pool. OH and you have one awesome intex pool setup!

jsf0656 said:
thanks. BTW i think you will be the only one that i have seen with a rectangle intex. actually i think thats pretty cool. i almost bought one myself but ended up purchasing one at walmart!
I know for sure that there are two more people on the forum with the rectangle. One has a 12' X 24' and one has a 9' X 18'. I never was fond of the rectangles but now they've kinda grown on me and Walmart has a great deal for a 12' X 24' with a sand filter, deluxe maintenance kit, and the volleyball set for $999

Hey carterj92, we have an Intex 9x18 ultra frame rectangular pool - I'll snap some pictures in the morning. We're almost finished putting up a small landing deck along the side with a "mini bridge" to our patio. Water is 85 degrees in less than a week and crystal clear thanks to the wonderful folks here!

greenmom17 said:
Hey carterj92, we have an Intex 9x18 ultra frame rectangular pool - I'll snap some pictures in the morning. We're almost finished putting up a small landing deck along the side with a "mini bridge" to our patio. Water is 85 degrees in less than a week and crystal clear thanks to the wonderful folks here!
Can't wait to see the pics!! Sounds Awesome! I thinking about building a walk around deck around the intex and have it tie in with my current patio.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.