hey sean, great start to the news letter

G

i just got my news letter in the e-mail and i think it was well done, information was kinda repetive though of most things mentioned on here, but its a great place to quickly find info with out searching the forums. I cant wait for the article on the pool being featured on Ground Breakers.

Rollin Thunder said:
i just got my news letter in the e-mail and i think it was well done, information was kinda repetive though of most things mentioned on here, but its a great place to quickly find info with out searching the forums. I cant wait for the article on the pool being featured on Ground Breakers.

Thanks. With over 20,000 posts, it's going to be difficult to be 100% original. :? However, the newsletter will allow me to put out some of the best of the best type of information that people may not catch who don't comb through the site everyday.

If you have suggestions for future articles, just send me a pm. I'm always looking for good content. :wink:

Just checked and my e-mail is working (got some more spam :evil: this AM) but nothing from TFP??? However, something happened this weekend and my wife had to reset my password, I usually get spam every day but nothing over the weekend - could you please try to resend the newsletter? :bowdown: Thanx :goodjob:

waste said:
Just checked and my e-mail is working (got some more spam :evil: this AM) but nothing from TFP??? However, something happened this weekend and my wife had to reset my password, I usually get spam every day but nothing over the weekend - could you please try to resend the newsletter? :bowdown: Thanx :goodjob:

You can view it at this link.
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tool ... 1409627107

I will have an archive copy on this site eventually too.

SEAN, i LOVE IT!! - With any luck, I'll get them in the future

:goodjob:

Due to something, probably my doing :hammer: , when I checked today the newsletter WAS there - it had a Dec 03 date, but other more recent inmail was beneath it :?: :?: {maybe I need to go to the local community college and take a computer/ internet course :lol: }

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.