Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hey sean, great start to the news letter

1. Back To Top    #1

hey sean, great start to the news letter

i just got my news letter in the e-mail and i think it was well done, information was kinda repetive though of most things mentioned on here, but its a great place to quickly find info with out searching the forums. I cant wait for the article on the pool being featured on Ground Breakers.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: hey sean, great start to the news letter

Quote Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder
    i just got my news letter in the e-mail and i think it was well done, information was kinda repetive though of most things mentioned on here, but its a great place to quickly find info with out searching the forums. I cant wait for the article on the pool being featured on Ground Breakers.
    Thanks. With over 20,000 posts, it's going to be difficult to be 100% original. However, the newsletter will allow me to put out some of the best of the best type of information that people may not catch who don't comb through the site everyday.

If you have suggestions for future articles, just send me a pm. I'm always looking for good content.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3

I've yet to receive mine????
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by waste
    I've yet to receive mine????
    Is the e-mail assigned to your account still current? I will pm you with the address it was sent to.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5

Just checked and my e-mail is working (got some more spam this AM) but nothing from TFP??? However, something happened this weekend and my wife had to reset my password, I usually get spam every day but nothing over the weekend - could you please try to resend the newsletter? Thanx
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

6. Back To Top    #6

Dittos on the great newsletter!

Thanks for including my TOP 10 contribution.
    Lee
    10200 gal 12x24 IG vinyl, Dual Main Drains, Sta Rite System 3 cartridge filter, 1.5 HP pump, Zodiac LM3 SWCG, Letro Platinum w/booster, Colorlogic, Spraydeck, Deck jets, Oasis 36" Arch Waterfall, custom built BBQ island

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by waste
    Just checked and my e-mail is working (got some more spam this AM) but nothing from TFP??? However, something happened this weekend and my wife had to reset my password, I usually get spam every day but nothing over the weekend - could you please try to resend the newsletter? Thanx
    You can view it at this link.
    http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tool ... 1409627107

I will have an archive copy on this site eventually too.
    TFP Founder

8. Back To Top    #8

SEAN, i LOVE IT!! - With any luck, I'll get them in the future

Due to something, probably my doing , when I checked today the newsletter WAS there - it had a Dec 03 date, but other more recent inmail was beneath it {maybe I need to go to the local community college and take a computer/ internet course }
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted