Finally got the Newsletter published!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Well, if you checked your e-mail this afternoon, you probably noticed we finally got our first edition of the newsletter out today!

I hope you enjoy it and would love to know your thoughts. T

The newsletter will go out at the first of each month and we have lots of great topics planned. If you joined the website AFTER October and have not signed up already, just use the "sign up for our newsletter" button at the top of the page to receive this months issue and a new one each month. Everyone who joined the site before October, was automatically added to the subscriber list.

Sean

Sean,
I didnt get a newletter so I thought maybe I wasnt signed up (even though I signed up before Oct) any way when I went to sign up it said I was already signed up for it, but I never got one :cry:

Here is a link where you can view it:
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tool ... 1409627107

Eventually, I will have it archived here at TFP as well. As far as getting it to work for next time, you may want to check your spam settings. This is sent out as a mass e-mail so it may be getting filtered out. I would check your spam settings and also make sure you don't have it set to auto-delete spam. At least a couple of times a week, I get e-mails incorrectly identified as spam. Fortunatley, I'm able to recover them by going into my spam folder. After I make sure nothing important is in there, I delete the rest.

Otherwise, you could always try a differrent e-mail address. I use yahoo and got my copy instantly.

hth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.