Growing pains

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I don't know if anyone else experienced this, it may have just been me since it's after 11pm and no one else may have been on the site at the time.

I went to navigate to a new page and got a message from freeforums.org about the server being busy and to try back in a few minutes.

Don't worry, we are not being hacked and you were not redirected. You were still on this site. My site is hosted by freeforums.org.

Using them is kind of experimental on my part. I wanted to guage the resonse to the forum as well as their service. Their service is growing rapidly and may from time to time, bog down, but they are assuring their members that they are increasing server capacity, which I'm sure they are. They have less than 1% downtime so hopefully the problems will be few.

So for now, we will wait and see how things go and if this is going to be a regular ocurrance. If it turns out to be a frequent problem, I will find another service with greater capacity. If I move to another host, it will be seamless and no change to what you see will take place.

Thanks for your patience as I get this all figured out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.