No flow light constant

Jul 2, 2011
I have an Aqua Rite (gold line) and my No Flow light is constant. I have replaced my flow switch because the other had been spliced twice. The arrows are in the proper direction. The cell is clean. The Generating light is on...someone mentioned that their control panel had a crack on their black round thing in the upper right corner. I checked my control panel and it looks clear and clean. I'm at a complete loss. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem as you. No flow light consistent and replaced sensor - still had an issue. My black disc was also fine on the PCM.

This is what was wrong on mine:

Where the phone wire plugs into the pcm board there is a R11 jack. Check to see if it is corroded or broken. Mine was - see pics attached. I pulled a jack off an old modem card from a pc and soldered it on. Digikey also sells similar parts - they are 6 prong connectors. I was just impatient and wanted to fix it myself.

This fixed my problem. Maybe this will help. This is something I had to troubleshoot on my own, and a little investigation can save you some money without having to replace the entire board.

Attachments

• 2011-06-17 16.11.06.jpg
    2011-06-17 16.11.06.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 2011-06-17 16.11.22.jpg
    2011-06-17 16.11.22.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 37
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.