Lost in NY

Bouoy

Jul 1, 2011
Hello I guess i'm new to pools even since it I have lived at the house with one for 3 years the wife did most of the work on it now it's my turn. I guess I have a problem after 3 weeks I got the water blue, But it is still not clean thou. I took a friends advice and dumped a bunch of bleach in it 9 Gallons and then 14 1 lb of super shock. it's blue but like i told her the other day I hate the pool I spend more time getting it right then using it. I will see if i can get the testing kit I saw people talking about and try to figure out the specs on the pool. I will Try to play catch up on the pool school and wait to post questions.

Thanks
B

Once you get the test kit and get past this initial phase of getting whatever is going on fixed, you'll be surprised how easy it really is to keep it clear and sparkly.

Take a sample of water to the pool store and post the results, and we can help get you started till you can get a good test kit.

Bouoy said:
.....but like i told her the other day I hate the pool I spend more time getting it right then using it.... B
Well, that sure sounds like you got lost in the pool in NY, but you have now been found :party:

Like they said, we'll get you straight w/a little up front $$, then it will be smooth sailing...

Welcome to the forum :wave: