Jun 30, 2011
Hello all, new to the forum. I am doing an owner/builder new build in AZ. I am about ready to get the finish installed, and having a tough time deciding. I was ready to go forward with Wet- Edge "Northshore Caribbean". I was a pool with the color today, and I was not impressed. It looked too dark/brown, and very little like the Caribbean.

Now I am looking back at Pebble Fina, because of the better color selection.

Any input/pics would be great. Thanks! -Mike.

I did a Pebble-Tec finish in White Pearl, however the most important decision you make will be the water line tile. I picked a white/gray tile that matches the calcium deposits that seem to be unavoidable here in AZ with high temps, rapid evaporation and very hard water.

I do love how the white bottom gives the pool a nice light blue that looks cool and inviting, even when the water temp gets up in the 90's like today.

We just had Wet Edge Luna Quartz installed on Tuesday and absolutely love it. Our water is cleared up, and the quartz crystals are shining thru the water. Our color was Pacific, but I think they call it Aruba now. Plaster color is a light blue.

precisionmike said:
Hey wamaha, pic request? I am also looking for a light blue, caribbean look. I have narrowed it down to about 4 samples now

Here ya go.

We are very happy with the color and texture so far.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzUtMjAxMTA3MDItMTUxNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzYtMjAxMTA3MDItMTU0Ni5qcGc.jpg

Good Luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.