Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My son just moved to Oregon 2 weeks ago - he is my baby, just graduated from highschool 3 weeks ago. I need to talk or text with him every day to feel OK about him being 1600 miles away. Today, someone stole his cell phone - he had borrowed it to the roommate, someone stole it from her locker at work. The phone was password protected and had a really cool program on it to help him find it.

He called me on another phone and told me to text his phone the following words "Wheres My Droid" and then on the second text "GPS My Droid"

WOW, 5 minutes later I got a couple of messages from his phone - one had the latitude and longitude of the phone's current position and the other had a Google Map with street view of where the phone is! It looks like a vacant lot, so wonder if they tossed the phone when they found out it was password protected or? Maybe its in a car parcked there? I told them they should now call the cops with the info and let someone get busted!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.