New Here

sweet

Nov 25, 2007
Hi All,

I was on Ben's site, but really glad to find this site. I am in Dallas Tx and have a 47,000 Gallon saltwater pool with two Goldline chlorine generators. This is my second fall with the pool. The most notable thing about my pool was that one of the gunite crew (Nester, the floor finisher) hung himself in my front yard. My son had a rope in the Magnolia tree out front and Nester, who was also the "joker" of the crew, pretended to hang himself. The surgeon next door told me that it's very easy to knock oneself out hanging from the neck by a rope. Once he lost conscienceness he slid out of the noose and was Ok. We insisted on him going to the Hospital (both atttorney granddad and doctor neighbor agreed). I made a very hot-headed call to the pool builder and cussed him out and told him all about Nester and how I was tired of all the horseplay. I got a voice message a few hours later from some dude who was not the pool builder, but was the recipent of my tirade. He certainly had a voice mail to save! When we get our pool cabana build, we're going to call it the Swinging Nester.

David