Awesome product - GrillGrate

May 6, 2011
Rose Hill, KS
My grates in my grill were getting pretty bad and I'd replaced them a few times before not getting the type of life expectancy I'd like out of the replacements. I was at a local grill store and saw a product called GrillGrate. I ended up buying three panels for my grill and have been extremely pleased with them.

They give great markings to whatever you are grilling, hold heat very well and really cut down on flareups. I've found cleanup is a breeze too.

Here's a pic from their website of what they look like. I got my set for around $100 on Amazon.com and highly recommend them.

Attachments

• hard_adonized.jpg
    hard_adonized.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Love
Reactions: teecee2021
Looks like anodized aluminum. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and the anodization process would make it super durable. Certainly lighter than cast iron grates, too.

You got me curious now…

Totally agree with original author. These grill grates are the best thing goingf and are a great addition to my Weber gas grill. 5 pieces fills a Weber 3 burner grill. The meats come out very juicy and cooked evenely. The grates come with the large fork whose tines fit in the grate valleys so you lift up the food.

Highly recommend and shipping is free and 2-3 days on the East coast (ship from Atlanta area)

I've been using them on my gas grill for over a year now. They were ordered online as a fathers day gift last year. They were a terrific addition to my outdoor kitchen. As far as cleaning you only have to run a brush over the raised ribs. The stuff down between can just be left. It only takes a few seconds to clean them up. After each use I just brush the off before they cool down.

Check them out here:

http://www.grillgrate.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.