pool ladder clamps

radios

Jun 28, 2011
i have an above ground pool with a vinyl ladder, and it was meant to be bolted on to the rail, i wanted to find pool ladder clamps on the web, but found anything but that. i want to avoid having to drill new holes since i moved the ladder, and want to make it easier to take on and off anyway. does anyone have a link for the clamps? thanks.

Mine had two options, one to screw it into the toprail, which I did not want to do, and second, it had slots in the step and came with two straps. You simply go through the slots, and under the toprail and secure it to the toprail. I put a towel inbetween for now, to let it have cushion and ability to tighten the straps more. I plan to put a rubber mat in there instead of the towel. It is actually pretty secure. Secure enough I am not really worried about it wearing on the toprail or the ladder moving as someone is on it. It will be easy to take down as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.