Intermatic Pool timer help PLEASE

Jun 28, 2011
I have the mechanical PB914N66 and it went out again. I bought the electrical
PB314EK and I am not sure where to hook the wires. can you look at this diagram and help....
The old one is one the left the new one is on the right!

Thanks

Attachments

• Timer Comparison2jpg.jpg
    Timer Comparison2jpg.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 114
The old module should have four wires connected to it, two load contacts (the top two in the photo) and two clock/timer motor contacts (the bottom two in the photo). The new timer should have five terminals that those wires can connect to. Start by connecting the clock/timer motor wires to the terminals labeled independent clock supply. Then connect the remaining two wires (load wires) to the NO and C terminals.

So i tried to hook it up and set up the timer to go off and it didn't turn on the pump.
The clock moved to ON showing that it was setting off at the time I set it but nothing
on the pump... Any other ideas.

I found this picture it is sorta like mine.... I have the jandy controller that has two yellow wires that come out they goto the top of the old timer.
there are two black wires I think these goto the pump... are at the bottom of the old timer.[attachment=0:mp83chvm]jandy.bmp[/attachment:mp83chvm]

Attachments

• jandy.bmp
    427.6 KB · Views: 65

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.