Happy Thanksgiving

Here it is Thanksgiving Eve and in a few hours I will risk life and limb traveling to Marthas Vineyard to stay with my father-in-law and see my mother who lives a mile from him. (Mom's pull out couch is a little lumpy :lol: ) We won't be back until sometime Monday = as such I will be 'incommunicado' until I can get the car unloaded and log back on. I wish each and every one of you a very happy, healthy and fulFILLing turkey day!!!!! :handshake: Please don't forget to clog the malls on Friday :wink:

I'll be back to check-in on Monday -- and I'd better see at least 100 new posts :twisted:

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :!: -- Enjoy your families, friends, turkey (or tofurky for the vegans out there :wink: ), football and all those other good things associated with this holiday !!!! and remember to be thankful for all the good things you have, like pools :p

:gone:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.