The CHEAPEST Source of Liquid Chlorine! Who can find it!?

Re: The CHEAPEST Source of Liquid Chlorine! Who can find it!

94SupraTT said:
Huntsville, AL

1.) Walmart
2.) Great Value
3.) 6%
4.) 182oz
5.) $2.54

Same prices here in Montgomery, AL (the "Gump") but I have found it cheaper at Dollar General (thier house brand - yes, I verified that it is 6%). Ironically, Target usually has matched the Wal-Mart price but last time I checked about a week ago, thier 182 house brand had gone up to $2.89 in price.

So, here is my lowest price:

1.) Dollar General
2.) House Brand
3.) 6%
4.) 182 oz
5.) $2.50

BTW,, I have checked all of my local pool supply stores here in the Gump and no one carries liquid chlorine at all here.

Re: The CHEAPEST Source of Liquid Chlorine! Who can find it!

dhldmoore said:
94SupraTT said:
Huntsville, AL

1.) Walmart
2.) Great Value
3.) 6%
4.) 182oz
5.) $2.54

Same prices here in Montgomery, AL (the "Gump") but I have found it cheaper at Dollar General (thier house brand - yes, I verified that it is 6%). Ironically, Target usually has matched the Wal-Mart price but last time I checked about a week ago, thier 182 house brand had gone up to $2.89 in price.

So, here is my lowest price:

1.) Dollar General
2.) House Brand
3.) 6%
4.) 182 oz
5.) $2.50

BTW,, I have checked all of my local pool supply stores here in the Gump and no one carries liquid chlorine at all here.

Dollar General here is $2.75 for 182oz (House Brand). Its like 11 miles closer than WalMart though so I just might pay the difference.

lynzizzle you can't go wrong with Wal-mart generic bleach. Stores like Costco can also be a good place. Sometimes you spend too much time and gas $ trying to get the cheapest.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.